Sunday, May 11, 2008 @ 00:39
random

Ahahaha I cannot believe that I'm addicted to youtube-ing drama and etc.

What a way to start a post, anyway
I seriously cannot wait for this week9 of term 2 of my sec 2 life to be over then I can go out like mad :D I'm super deprived of going out since this year started.
Went out with Yangjie after bass lesson yesterday! Hahah until the sky turned dark o.o
I got so influenced in a bitchy way TSK ;D You won't want to know what we did.
HAHAH oops, we were in our uni
Shit, I can already see my whole schedule for the june holidays ahhh D:

This morning went for cca, luckily got some people to remind me. I really forgotten all about it until 11.30pm the previous night.
If not I dunno how to account for my absence man.
I dun like mini ensemble practices): Cus it's like it's so obvious when my intonation is wrong or something lol ;x

Oh yay, one more week to sabbaticals! I got both my first choices :D D:
LIKE WHY AM I SO LUCKY FOR THE FIRST TIME, FOOD CHEM IS THE SAME AS LAST YEAR'S WTH.
Anyway, maybe doing with Drina this year will be different? But dunno in a positive or negative way hahah ;D
There's still math sia presentation which I'm seriously super worried about and also LA sia and chinese sia. Aiyoh
Yesterday was also our last music lessons for the whole of our ny life I think. So sad! But then again, it was fun:D Then that Simone kept causing me to laugh half way while singing that song lah. She cannot sing high notes then sing out of tune lol, right beside my ear so yah.

Okay, I shall continue to watch on youtube and I dunno when I'll feel like posting again :D :D :D
Ciao!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv