|
Sunday, May 25, 2008 @ 22:13
random
:D
Holidays are loveee heh :D Aiyah I wanna play tennis [: My body is aching all over from yesterday hahah lousy And I don't care I have to finish at least half of chinese SIA by this week. Can try[; Heh, today guitar was fun :D Only four people today._. Dunno where the rest go lah. Anyway right, cause there was one part where teacher broke us up 2 2 to play chords and melody. Then got this chord which is seriously hard to play, so always reach that part then only melody no chords hahaha. Ohyah, m&d bought this new bed which cost a bomb so we had a free tv (see ex until got free tv._.) Hahaha the teevee is super cute can! It's a pig. o.o! ;D And the remote is so cute too haha like, didn't know there was this kind of tv at all. Ahhh the cca drill starts tomorrow ): Cannot pig in ): But on the bright side, going out on tues and thurs! Yay :D Heh watching FTLY now.. I know I'm slow, but Bethany say nice then I watch lorh [: I love the song! Hehehe |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|