|
Monday, May 12, 2008 @ 14:05
happy mothers' day [:
I want to reach my 100th post! (Omg so ._.)
So I shall try, okay try, to post everyday even if it will be filled with crappp I don't care:D Hahaha Today is mothers' day! HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE. Mummy and popo and mama :D x3 Heh Ahh shit I really don't know what to post about. Uh, oh yeah got what nice movies arh. I wanna watch Hansel and Gretel! Lol, so cool lah horror one :D But don't think Jerm wants. Heh heh heh :D OM outing! And someone so extra lorh, wanna join like wth, go get a life lah. Anyway, I cannot find my quiz 6 dammitttttttt. Hate file checks man How many more days to carnegie ah o.o Suddenly don't feel like going already D: I mean like, why I don't anything at all, not the least excited? Hah, weird. Maybe I will when it gets nearer :D I want to [: go back to church shoppinggggg movies youtube play slack pig in :D :D :D Praise God!♥ |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|