Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 20:46
random

I'm left with 1/3 of history essay[:
I can't believe the history department is so what(?) to give us another assignment to do when we just finished one like just about last week.
Anyway, this one is much easier :D

Today is quite slackkkk :D
Had chem which was quite slack as usual, then LA poetry presentation. Hahaha, I think ours was a little too dramatic ;P
I pity LGH, she should just get lost please.

Then home ec was damn shit slack :D Omg so shuang hahahah.
I was like smsing in front of her and she didn't even say a word o.o! Anyway, last home ec liao, I actually took notes out of boredom man heh.
Then drama was hilariousssssss ;D
Cause of Xiongyue and Jiamin and Theo :D Heh heh. We had to come out with a skit I think I dunno lah never listen. Then we crapped for half of the time before we realised what we were supposed to do ._.
Lol, Xiongyue is super funny lah :D
Theo asked me to stone in front of her and when she mentioned that 'Auntie you have white hair' thing then I couldn't help but laugh okay whatever ahaha.
Our skit didn't turn out that well, it was supposed to be more humorous hehehe :D

Then chinese we watched this movie, which was okay I guess.
Then had cip uhhhhhh. Okay lah.
Claire's buddy is damn horny can! Lol!
And mine kept whatever-ing me._. Haha but he's still quite cute actually.

Okay no more crap so shall continue history bye! [;


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv