|
Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 19:35
random
Yay sabbaticals start tomorrow! :D :D
Finally, term 2 lessons are over :D! Hehehehehe so happy can :D No more SIAs! (at least for a month) And yeah, I passed the msg HAH. So I shall not care about my lousy results now and work harder during the holidays and for the future! Lol, sounds like plain crap. Anyway, I will try especially while knowing the God is always there for us! [: Omg, my knee is hurting like mad. Cause I stood 2hours+ with that bloody freaking heavy damn shit bass. I hate that bass lah D: Damn I really want the mini ensemble practices to stop, rather have sectionals See I'm actually starting to appreciate sectionals for once :D LGH really sucks, she should seriously just get the hell out of nanyang. She's a really sucky teacher. Never in my life have I hated a teacher as much as I do towards her. Nevermind, all in all, she sucks. Big time {: Sucker ass. Don't know why in the world Theo likes her lah, perhaps she's the one in the class who likes her the most ._. I know I shouldn't be saying all these but I just want to rant about this, so yeah. There's cca cip tomorrow yay no bass lesson :D Haha Can crap with Lois on the bus ;D And maybe in the old folks' home as well. Hah kidding. I wanna go out sooooooon :D! Got alot of things that I wanna do after sabb ends :D Heeeee Like hmmmmmm feel like listing them down! Hahahaha okay I know I'm wuliao but whatever :D Movies!! Shopping!! Drama, youtube!! Sleeeeeeeeeep! Outings with lovelies! Piano, bass, guitar! Listen to music! Tennis, badminton etc! Watch teevee! Back to church! [: Oops, and study (of course). Ehh shall go do chi sia alr! Keep handing in late work these days and feel bad ahhh D: Then youtube time! Muahahah :P xoxo; |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|