Sunday, May 25, 2008 @ 12:51
school holidays

yesterday

HELLO

Yay the school holidays are here hahah :D
But, like I have to go back to school nearly everyay anyway,
Heh, can go out soon :D

Yeah today during food chem we made fruit jam! :D Damn fun lah lol!
Seemed like we were only the one out of two groups who brought their own fruits o.o Jingying brought apples lah, and my maid I forgotten to bring oranges oops
Anyway, ours tasted quite niceeee [: But was freaking sweet can, but still it was nice ahahah. We got consolation prize XD

First part of news filming was slack like siao alright! And I went tudou to watch drama heheheh :D So did many many others :D
For about one hour :D
Then went to classroom to view the videos, wahseh so paiseh lah. They didn't get the part where we were fighting for food ._. Ummmm
Okay, and I was so dumb heh

Then after school went back to class to clear that big stack of stuffs under my table.
OH SHIT I just realised that I did not bring back my clay which I bet is rotting away growing moulds. You should see Theodora's one, growing taogei-like moulds lol
And I didn't dare to open mine to see uhh.

After that Mummy came to fetch us to bass lesson since she came to collect my stuffs home ahhah [:
Bass lesson was alright, chat and chat then have lesson which was alright.
Then after that went for piano lesson, and mummy waited for me to bring me shopping after that hahah :D
Yeah then shop and shop until around 9 then came home o.o

Today

Today was funnnn :D
Had cca in the morning which was crap, haha kidding. It was OK[:
Then umm, after cca went to eat lunch with Yangjie cause daddy could only pick me up half an hour later and I was too lazy to wait hehheh

After that, went to do stuffs and then went for tennis lesson [:
Today was productive and fun :D :D Hahaha, except that my finger bled and a ball bounced on my eyeball ._.
Went home and rest, then went out for dinner [:

Ahhh Jocelyn haven't passed me her guinea pig! I cannot wait to see her guinea pigggg :D
When I told mumm that it was nearly as big as a rabbit she was like o.o! And she thought it was the size of a hamster hahah.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv