Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 22:52
school

Yooooo :D
Hahaha so happy cause tomorrow's the last day of school! Even though it's for T2 but whatever, still :D
Yay finally no more Math SIA, no more cryptography [:

Hmm let's see,
I'm helping Jocelyn Lee to take care of her guinea pig! -jumps around in excitement-
Hehehe her guinea pig is damn fat and cuteeee :D Can play with my dog haha! But dunno whether it is food to my dog's eyes o.o!
Next monday going out with Yangjie and Lois after cca [: SHOPPING ahhahahahah! Yeah told you I'm efficient, got loads of stuffs I wanna get :D
Then thursday going to watch Narnia and shopping with Jermaine at plazasing! :D Hehehehe no school is so totally wonderful :D Then the next next monday meeting up with Hannah and Huimin! :D But then again, is this too exaggerated. WHO CARES MUAHAHHA XD
Study study study ._. Shut up geek.
Ahhhh, can't wait for tomorrow to be over. Like who can please?! Heh

Lol, the indian dance today was hilarious man hahah. o.o! And that Indian girl was like saying wha we very good very good. Hallucination lah haahahha!
Today food chem was fun! But I could like still smell the smell of the eggs we did yesterday. We extracted caffeine from the drinks [:
But ours very shibai ): The second drink could not finish on time, and the weight of the caffeine was negative (?) wow haha. Then the ink part was funny :D
And the the GAY JY made the permanent ink go onto my uni lol, aiyah who cares lah haha. Hongzi only xD
Then uh, news filming was quite ._.
Supposed to film the situation in sichuan, then I had to fake fight for food with Carissa, funny xD
Slack[; Cause 2 hours were spent outside filming and stuffs [;
And that whatever teacher is so stupid, can't even sense that she's talking to O2/CO2 or anything except for the students HAHAH. If you know what I mean ;P

Oh yeah, today got the farewell party for Ms Tan and Yangjie asked me why my class liked farewells parties so much haha, not that I like lah. Quite sian ._.
Anyway, got back our history assignment and the results are seriously o.o!

Heh, bye!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv