Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 12:26
2moredays..

Hello [:

Yesterday
Today CCA was alright, was late again ;x
Anyway, in the morning it started to rain like yeah, so cab-ed to school. Who knows the driver don't even know where's nygh so I had to like. guide him._. Oh well.
First sectionals was damnnnn freaking ass siannnnn argh D: But sectionals in the afternoon wasn't as bad ;D Cause we were exchanging jokes hahaha, we even switched off the lights o.o! Stella, I like that joke of yours [;

Lunch today was crazaye! ;D
Chionged out of school to serene again with Lois Stella Weiyu [: (all cello section o.o!) Aiyoh dunno why they all like macs so much. Gonna die from eating it I tell you.
Waited at the bus-stop, and that Stella ah, go and do whatever lame poses to flag down the bus and it was the wrong bus again. Lol, that crazy girl ;D
Anyway right, walked again to serene then ate student's meal hehehh :D Lois was smarter this time [: But we still continued suanning her about yesterday while she still prefers to remain in self-denial HAH.
Crapped alot, went next door to continue eating. Actually it was only Stella who wanted ice-cream and she bought sour sop when she told me she wanted cookies and cream hurhhhh
Went to coro fairprice to buy stuffs to eat during ensem heh :D
And Lois had this obsession to take a taxi regardless of the distance. So like, the 3 of us decided to split the taxi fare as Weiyu's belated birthday present [; Which is a taxi trip from coro to nanyang [:
Good horh, yeah.
All the taxi drivers did not stop when Stella tried to flag thrice but Lois did once and succeeded straight :D HAHA
4 of us squeeeeezed into the back of the taxi like crazy one ._.
Then we were late LOL. Imagine, tsk.

:D Past two days lunches was crazyyyy uh
Yay, last day of reh tomorrow! Then Friday is the day ahhhhh.
I'm scared D: Seriously. I hope I don't lose anything D:

Today
:D
Slept from 2-6 HAHAHA. I didn't expect that actually, was planning to wake up at 3.30 to finish up chinese sia. But didn't! Shit ass D:
Now I have to sacrifice my longgggg night later to do instead of watching drama drama drama bleagh ):
I can't believe it's tomorrow. Like, wth lah, so fast. Anyway, getting quite excited hee :D

Wow, why am I posting so much nowadays. This is weirdddd o.o!
Anyway, homework homework
  • LA 'Grandfather' poem
  • history paper
  • Math 3 horrible worksheets
  • Chi SIA
  • R&J (bring to NY hehe and I haven't even started btw)
  • CHEM

Oh well, God bless everyone and JIAYOU! [:



Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv