|
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 @ 00:40
First day of school D:
Depressing! I stayed up until 4am last morning to complete the layout and everything and now she tell us latest in by wed ._. Arghhhh. And what's more I ended up on level3 unknowingly cause like, I got used to climbing till level3 during the hols for cca. I still thought changed class or what man lol. Saw f**k shit again! Ahh hate her like mad can, can we just change her ._. Yay, chinese is wenhua for this whole week so quite slack :D Then blah, rest of the day was siann and boringggggg. I WANNA GO BACK TO NEW YORK AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING IN SCHOOL [: |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|