|
Saturday, June 28, 2008 @ 20:31
Hello, I'm supposed to be mugging for chem now STILL. But now's relaxing time heh.Anyway, I spent my morning reading r&j at the salon (I was damnnnnn bored) which I still haven't touched till this morning that is and read 100+ pages alr [: Though one page got like less than 100 words, but I still wanna feel accomplished haha :D Accomplished [: HAHAHHA :D Then wanted to go shopping with mummy!x3 But then rmbed that I had chem to study for): Ahhhh, so went for late lunch, JAP FOOD :D I ate curry omu rice which was damn shiokkkk[; And mummy ate toriq haha[: It was nice too :D Yeah, and I studied chem when I came home at 5 uhhhh. My fifth great-uncle got a stroke today D: Ohman, God bless him, hope he's alright now D:Wanted to tag along to visit him but gotta mug for chem ): And! Sunny has some skin problem or whatever you call it D; So tmr gonna bring him to the vet in the morning. Hahaha he's so gonna get hyper when he sees the other dogs. Just hope there will not be some qian bian person man. Eh actually my sitting position isin't that bad [; Heh, concentrating more in class now which was what I hope I could do when term starts :D MUGMUG CHEMCHEM NOWWWW. K, you saw it, bye for now[: |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|