Wednesday, June 4, 2008 @ 21:55

Hello [:

Ohman, I came home from cca, ate some shit and poof, slept until 9 ._.
Wonder how I'm gonna sleep later. Aiyah can one lah, cause I'm still tired :D Hah, blah.
Today first day of cca camp! Wow, I'm actually blogging about cca. Hurh, anyway
The bingo one was TSK. Like, have you baked a cake before? Yeah, in the toilet.
Have you gone bungee jumping? Yup in my dreams :D
HEHEHEH. Stupid.

Then werewolf was zzzz. Then the last game was funny ahahah.
Our group was Borodin and like, grouped with Lois, Huilin and Victoria [:
lol, damn crap I tell you. At first we so guai tie our legs tgt until so tight. Then we become smarter, tie until when Yunqi saw she said it will not make a difference if there were actually strings around our legs or not hahaha.
Then we were like the free-est group which could move around like nobody's business HAHAHAHA. While others group were "1 2 1 2" Damn funny lah :D
Then when the first round came, the other group was gonna attack us with flour, so we went to HIDE behind at that 'out-of-bound' place LOLLLL. RETARDEDDDDDDDDD ;DD
Then the next one, somebody go attack me lah, then my WIG kena hahahahaha xD
Why is the statue of liberty green? Cause got algae LOLLLLL stupid! Hahahaha
What material is the statue of liberty made up of? leather :D

Aiyah, told you we were damn crap right ;D But it was very fun :D
Zomg, the doughy flour looked like white mucas o.o!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv