|
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 22:29
Hello,
School has been depressing and siannnn D; And to think I actually went to the wrong level on monday morning lol. New seating arrangement some more! And now I'm smack right into the middle column of the class, second row, like wtf?! I don't like to be in the middleeee ._. Not like it will do me any good as compared to sitting in the corner I think. But sitting next to Sab will motivate me more hopefully? Heh [; Today was quite okay, cause had pe :D Did chinese paper in the morning, SIAN LIKE SHIT. Chim chim paper some more bleh. Eh, and I ran 4 rounds without stopping! When I was already thinking of stopping halfway through the second round hehehe. It's weirdddd, cause I didn't really feel as chuan as last time even at the end o.o! Softball, just roll here roll there today. History was hilarious. Oh cool, alliteration :D When ST came in, everyone clipped up their fringe and wore their nametags etc. AHAHAHHA ;D And she can really.. talk. Her lesson was quite scary, but funny in a way. Anw, 14 weeks with her should be uhh live-able [: Then LA was crap HAHAH. Common process between couples: chemistry, physics, biology xD Just the first week of school and there is bio SIA proposal due on monday like whattheshit D; Ohman I should really stop shit-ing._. Whateverrrr God bless, ciao![: |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|