Monday, June 2, 2008 @ 20:44
HAPPY [:

Saturday

Woohoo no cca, damn happy siazxxzxz :D But was still as busy cause I woke up at 11 HAHAHAH shuang [;
Rushed to eat lunch and blahs before going for piano lesson. Ah shit, have to practise soon, after carnegie. And exam in september DAMN. Why time pass so fast one ah? Tskk
Then after piano, rushed home to change to go for tennis lesson. But then, it started to rain D: So we went to look for sofas instead lol. Look and look, then went to eat dinner and gm's house [:
Did math in between all these and I finished that &%$^@#* indices worksheet and block test revision paper [:
OKAY DAY [:

Sunday

Chinese tuition, zzz. Then ate lunch and went for guitar lesson. Hahah fun as usual, and this week only 5 persons, one more than last week ._. Seriously lah, where all those people go tsk.
Then after that, went orchard to shopppppppp :D
Went to paragon then went to taka then went to wisma then went to far east until 9pm [: And finally got what I've always wanted :D
PRODUCTIVE [: thank you mummy hehehhee :D

TODAY

Went to orchard cum vivo after cca with Jermaine! [;
Hahaha cca was sian, and crappish. I mean, I felt crappish and *@! ^*# (dunno how to describe)
At first, we missed the 171 bus cause of ME ;P Eh paiseh lah lol.
Then waited for the next one and went to wisma first, cause I wanted to get this something but didn't in the end cause realised that it was uglyyyy hah. (In Jermaine's eyes it was hideous gee!)
Then mrt-ed down to vivo. Eh, there was this guy who was giving out fliers right, then he so mian qiang can! But not to me though :P
He was like "take take take take!" and kept pushing it to Jermaine LOLL.
EXTRAAAA HAHA.
So we went to get movie tickets then ate Carl's Junior [:
Damn big share as usual uhh, and that Jermaine whose stomach is apparently too small lol.
Then no time liao, so bought nachos and popcorns and chionged in [: Somebody act smart lorh, go wrong side lol. And we smuggled the fries from CJ in! Hehehhe in my bag leh, then got cheese fries xD
Went in, dunno why but kept laughing and cracking lame jokes. I think crazy one
Halfway through, felt like sleeping cause I saw woman beside me sleeping o.o! But the movie was to exciting for me to fall asleep HAHA.
Aiyah okay, so today was quite fun[: But got more time better lorh

Hmm! Trying to finish up chinese sia book reviews still got wenzhangs to fenxi!
Damn lah D: And math too siannnnnnnnnn
Tomorrow cip and shopping at orchard with Claire and Peiwei, but don't really feel like going. Sian of orchard, keep going lol :P
Maybe I should stay at home to do homework instead [: Heh?


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv