Monday, June 2, 2008 @ 00:19

Yo!

Hahaha HAPPY :D
Went to shop [: And right, it was damn productive, rare man.
Anyway, after guitar lessons daddy dropped me and mummy off at paragon then shopped until far east hah ;D

Hmm now listening to 93.3 HAHA I bet you didn't know that I listen to chinese stuffs right :D Actually yeah, after I decided to charge my ipod after a year lol.
Zhou gong jiang gui thing.. Sheesh wonder how they can have so many stories to tell week after week o.o!
Oh yeah, yesterday had this weird and scary dream. I dreamt that sg had tsunami LOL.
And we were informed beforehand so like everyone was finding things that they could grab on and my family all held on to a metal bar o.o
Okay, it was really scary and real kay.

Then we were like, how come haven't come? Then it finally came..
And the rest of it I cannot really remember but as usual, I woke up at the most exciting part (serious!) ._.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv