|
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @ 01:26
[:
Your love brought me through my darkest nights † x^j! says:
AH DIAO! 3NYSE. ADELLE!- says: AH NEE Your love brought me through my darkest nights † x^j! says: AH NEE??? 3NYSE. ADELLE!- says: hahahha Your love brought me through my darkest nights † x^j! says: ehh walaoehh very nan2 ting1 leh Hahaha someone say her own name very nan ting o.o! Who ah who ah Saturday What did I do, oh I woke up, went for lunch etc. then went to meet my grandmother at some place to buy bazhang hah. Then piano lesson, damn lah think I'm gonna fail this time D; Anyway, after that tennis! [: Funfunfunfunfun! Hahaha, though it was intensive drilling. Forearm then backarm then serving then picking up balls. Okay, that was the worst, then if you don't pick or slack whatever kena scolded by the instructor arghhh. But heck, tennis is fun :D Then after that, went to buy my sofa. Like, finally [: Coming this friday hehehe. At night, went out to eat dinner, gosh ate like alot kay. Daddy kept ordering and ordering like madddd hahahahah :D Okay, then went home at 10 and I just fell right asleep on my parents' bed o.o! Sunday :D! Ate lunch, then went for guitar ;D After that, shopped from 4 until 11 at night with mummy :D Yay love her lots [; Crazy one, and my legs hurt like mad after that. Then we ate carls' junior for dinner/supper [: Even though I alr ate last week heh, nearly couldn't finish again, as usual :P Oh yeah, Nadal won French open! Cool, he won over Federer again. Today Hi, I'm here blogging again while watching dramas :D It's the only time I can afford to watch lah! D: Today cca was tiring, my knee is hurting wtffff. After cca went out with Jermaine againnn :D HAHAHAHHA so fun! And my first time taking LRT lehhh o.o She also! [: Yeah tgt tgt. Got more time better lorh, Okay, serious business (hurh, as if I would have any huh), Carnegie this friday. JIAYOU [; |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|