Sunday, July 6, 2008 @ 01:51

03July08
HELLO!
Hahahah highhhhh cause there's a long weekend! Kinda, kay :D
Anyway, today wasn't a really bad day heh [; Chinese was boring, then pe had softball :D And not duck okay! Lol

Then after that was science and watched the minamata disease video. Ohman, poor thing D: Then art, OHYAH I finally finally finished my art! As in drawing the silhouette only lah, haven't cut out yet._.
Anyway, the love life and lack of love life thing was funny HAHAH. To think that she will admit it but it was obvious anw.

Then after that, had to help to move the canteen tables and chairs for tmr funfair. So I yue hao to cross the bridge with ahnee. But like, I dunno how I ended up in math remedial wth LOL.

04July08

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! x3 :D

FOOD AND FUNFAIR WAS FUN :D
Hehehehe, sprayed my hair red [: Last year I did pink lol.
Hmmm, I think we did quite okay lah, $325 [:

I did not go to any haunted houses D: Ahhh, I really wanted to go but at the same time didn't dare like whatthehell. Haha anyway, after everything ended, I was playing with huiyi's balloon which she found on the floow or sth like that. Then she kept refusing to give me leh hmph ;D Haha but in the end I still got it :D
It's a cuteeeee yellow smiley [:

Went for bass lesson after that. Wtf, I seriously can't stand her.
Get a life can? And stop being such a bloody freaking show off. I know it's pretty obvious but I don't give a damn.

05July08
Hello people.

Today was a cool day cause I didn't manage to get any homework done ._.
Morning went to blahblahblah same routine piano and tennis. Haha tennis was gayyy :D
Then after that went home to shower then went out! :D

Collected my contacts! Heeeeeh! Then went to shop [:

Okay, drama rocks x3


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv