Monday, July 7, 2008 @ 00:32

05July08
Tennis pwnnn! :D Omg seriously, tennis rocks. Hehehehahahha dunno why I suddenly feel so high about tennis wthlol
Went for tennis lessons in the morning at nine like wth, so early! And I slept at 2 o.o
So reached there late, and after three rounds of warm-up tada! Started and drills like siao again, as usual [; Hahaahaha funfun.

Then after that, went to eat breakfast/lunch whatever. Came home to do homework and went for guitar lesson. Eh, guitar is fun too HAHAHA ;D
After that! Went down to eat macs then went to shop! [: And crap stuffs happened at fish and co then we had 2 free desserts which were worthed 12 fat bucks heh :D

Ohyah! Nadal won Federer Wimbledon 2008! :D NYEHHHHHH. Yay happy happy[: I know alot of people support Federer but HAH ;P

06July08
Happy Youth Day, youths! [:

Daddy did not work cause Irvin had piano exam o.o! Anyway, he brought us out for lunch and pig-ed :P HEH HEH
Then came home and did mathhhhhhh D: I dunno how to do walaoeh.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv