Tuesday, July 1, 2008 @ 23:09

30/06/08

Last day of June08[:
Kay, no point made.
Today school was shittyyyy. Lessons were boring, teachers were boring ahh sian ah. Chinese had this teacher which sab and me commented that sounds and looks like our popos repectively LOL. Okay, anyway I didn't absorb any single thing she said cause I was too busy worrying for the bio sia proposal then.
But much better than hubei lah, of courrrrrrse :D Geog, did the graph thingy and lamed like hell with xy HAHA. At least she made me laugh on a monday morning! ;D
Heh. Lit circle was slack [: Well, kind of. Cause LGH hd to go to hci for something that's why today she wear until like that lah wah seh AHAHAHA. I can't belive one half hours passed so slowly like ?!?!?! I was like hoping it would hurry up end.

K shall continue on chem bye.

01/07/08

Hellooo

Chem mugging done! :D Well, have to right or else die liao hurrrh. Wah, sorry Bethany I don't think I will dream of you tonight cause chem will surely give me a nightmare HAH.

Rushing out OM reflections now, omg I feel so damn fake as in everything I say in the reflections lol. Like for example, 'Now having been through OM myself, I really felt that it was worth all the time and effort in exchange for such a one-in-a-lifetime experience'. Haha as if lah it's not 100% true but anw. And I felt really pathetic at some point of times.
Uhhh why am I talking about OM o.o!

School today was sian as usual hahahahaha. But was quite slack too which explains the ha. ANYWAY, malay was fun ;D Teacher wasn't boring! Which is gooood[: So in other words, lesson wasn't boring as well HAHAHA. Okay, maybe I should say not that boring like chinese for example.
Then LGH took over science lesson cause ms ye wasn't here wtfff but at least she gave us free peroid to study for chem heh ;D And my back was facing her so I could like sleep? Uhm, nvm._.
Tomorrow after CHEMMMM, come back watch drama then go back to salon again then go for dinner with mummy! And go get contacts HEHEHEH see I got plans alr ehhh :D

Bethany's msm pm: I LOVE ADELLE!!! :D
HAHHAHAHA cool right! Yes totally ;P

Still got what ah. Aiyah shall go sleep!
God bless! [:


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv