Sunday, July 27, 2008 @ 00:09

31July08

:D
Alot of people wanna do my quiz! Yay :D But they can't kope HAHAHAH.
Today was very slackkkkk [: No homework leh wth first time man :D!
I stayed up until 1.30 to finish up chinese sia aiyohhhh ._.
Anw, did I say I was going to change phone. Yes, I am [; on Sunday heeheheh. You know youre jealous ;D
No lah, cause I washed my phone then spoilt -.- Hahaha so cool right LOL.

28July08Hello[:

I love the weekends sooo much :D
Hahah but cannot see my retarded buddayes! But still got family [: Aww wth I can't belive I'm saying all these HAHAHA.
Today was cross-country! Haha last year I ponned {:
So yeah, met claire in the morning at around 6.45 I think! But I ended up reaching at like 7 so we kept thinking that we will be late but who cares! :D
Longggg bus trip, crapped and finally reached![:
Lame-d with some lamers again LOL ;D xy jm hana pw claire theo!
Then walk and finally the run started ._.
Started with walking haha then blah. I hate those slippery slopes man! ):
I was like holding on to pw whose shoes didn't seem to slip at all when I was strugging like mad TSKK!

Aiyah, anyway the run overall as quite fun heh [;
And it didn't at all seem like 3.2 man! Felt like less than 2.4 :
Prize presentation and blahs, grats to sab and eleanor! [: COOL DUDES[:
Went out with claire! Then my house after lunch :D :D :D


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv