Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 23:27

Blocks are drawing nearer D:
[And I haven't studied finish wthhhh!]
Ahh anyway, now I only think of blocks and bass exam. And maybe more of piano exam after bass exam ._.

Had bass lesson today, haven't memorised scales D:
And she is damn shit qianbian lah. She's like freaking ego about stuffs when I don't see the point in being ego in like please. Anyway, not like we need her, really hope she gets away asap [: I have more things to say about her and feels evil, but who cares. Sorry
Then after lesson went to eat ice-cream with Yangjieeeee ;D
Heh! Ate and kept b-ing about that particular her. LOL! [;
Then I went home and finished my art yay :D I admit, I do not know how to use a pen-knife and thankyou to Xiongyue! And Theo (who offered to help me haha) :D And when theo was trying to teach me how to use it, xy was like saying, now she teach me then when I get the hang of it use it to kill her. TSKK, I not so evil one kay! HAAHAH! But I'm still learning, heh heh {:

Lois haven't passed me her cam ): Overdued nice NY photos all inside thereee [:
New exco was elected on thurs! Grats to the new members, jyjy [:
And Lois, Yangjie and me were laming like shitzxzxz AHAHHAHA x3! Fun fun! :D :D :D And Lois CAN'T catch a flying pen even with two hands, she just clasps her hands tgt without catching it hilarious LOLLL ;D
So yeah, was so slack that day, didn't even move my butt off where I was seated for most of the time heeee

Hmmm, what else. Oh btw, I seriousy feel stupid about school nowadays and not very good. So like, sorryyyyyy! if I dao you whoever it is D:
And I haven't been finishing my homework on time like a nanyang girl (lol) and I should! Arghhhh D:

HAHAHAHHAHA AHNEE IS FUNNAYE ;D Shall continue crapping with her!
God bless you people! Nights!
Sleeeeeeeeeping is life's pleasure HEH :D


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv