|
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @ 22:54
BLOCKS ARE OVERRRRRR :D
But like, I don't feel happy or anything this is weird I hope I pass chinese and LA and math D; Aiyah Tini went home today ); Wth lah, I miss her D: I think she's like the best among all that I've had. HAIS. Will remember! [: New maid's coming end of this month. God bless her, and help her be strong to go through everything x3! Bass exam tmr, 12.03 ._. I only started practising like this afternoon, ahhh. Scales and everything I hope I can sing tmr! Hurhhh Whatever, after that lunch with mummy! :D While that couple go on a lunch date LOL. Then back to school for cca aiyoh. Aiyah dunno what to blog liao bye! DRAMA RAMA AMA MA A God bless [: |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|