|
Sunday, July 13, 2008 @ 23:45
:D
12July08 Dentist appointment after blocks o.o! Dunno if I should go or not leh. Anyway, went for piano which was quite good[: Cause I could play my scales like suddenly. Serious, I was just uhh, able to play! HAHAH cool right ;D Then tennnnnnnis after that x3 [; Why can't they just make us stand in the sun to play, I'll be the first to not mind heh :D Lesson was extended to 2 hours, so bought dinner home to eat cause I had finish up homework and studyyyyy -.- 13July08 Hello [: The lovely weekends just flew past once again ): And I haven only one word to describe it: unproductive It's not like I didn't study, the infos just decided that they don't like my brain ._. And still have to practice bass and piano ohman D: JIAYOU ADELLE[: LOL Failed to wake up at 9.30 to study/finish up work D; Wthhh, woke up like 2 hours later lol. Cause I stayed up till 2 trying to finish up my flash assignment 1 tskk. I know I make unwise decisions lol. Anyway, went for guitar after that [: Then went out awhile and damn, that water bottle dun have the colour I want wth! Zzzz Aiyah okay, first time I successfully completed all my homework at such a time, 9pm :D Usually it's 2am so kudos to me HEHEHEHE xD Off to sleep! [: thankyouuuu mummy and daddy x33 |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|