|
Thursday, July 17, 2008 @ 23:55
I desperately wanna go back to watching dramas and my teeveeee (pig!)
Blocks in 3 days. Like omfg, I haven't studied finish D: At least tmrw's home learning day, yeah. Today, class breakfast in the morning made me highhh :D Cause of the lame people HAHAH. But it's fun being with them [: Lol, and xy's fans went to see her off halfway through! Cause she was sick and was still so passionate about her beloved co (: Awww! Get well soon xy! Err, the day went as usual. Very siannn! Teachers all chionging cause of the blocks man ._. And yah, after school was cca. Hahah I was like waiting in class then rach and lois came to 'fetch' (xD) me as usual sehhh :D Had the dsa thingy so was sectionals. Wtf, that _! came again LIKE WTFHHH SERIOUSLY, FCK OFF MAN. I came back and studied math o.o! I love math even though I can't do mathHAHA -.- God bless! [: ciao! |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|