|
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 21:25
Art, done! :D
Hahahah, a wonder I actually bothered to do it. Actually cause I dun wanna get 0 for that o.o Looking at xy drawing now! Hahah Anyway, just now wanted to go to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve for the geog ass! [HAHA] But it started raining so wtv, then daddy sent me home :D Holidays will be busy busy D; Mug piano plus eoys and everything eeyer no life man. Today drama was okay, dance was okay too heheh. I like that rhythm one it's so cool lah :D! Then lunch went to eat when the first bell rang hehe then chionged like mad anw the lunch I bought sucks untill dunno what to say brrr. Eh I realised I dun have anything to blog about =.= |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|