|
Friday, August 15, 2008 @ 19:57
Hello! [:
Today was founder's day! Damn boring wth, all of them talking crap lah ._. Anw, had the stupid R&J essay after break. Such an arse, always no time one zzz. Geog, teacher After that, lunch went to swings again hahahah. Damn retarded, have been going to the swing almost every break time with xy theo jm [; And swing until got that creaking sound :D Then we were talking about Mr Bean LOL, about the one he sleeping on the roller coaster and what's more he was taking the front seat heh. And lots of other crap and Chinese was zzz, did lian xi. But not as bad as if hb was here, wonder how is she now. (Omg, can't believe I just said that) Whateverrr. Xiao lao shi is damn funny and cute? AHAHHA anw, she is a nice teacher :D After that went for bass lesson after dunnoo how long! Siann! Heh, can hear my parents from the living room watching the match between nadal and djokovic o.o So ci ji hahah :D And! The track and field events start alr yay ;D I really wanna go shoppinggggg! Ahh, got so many things coming up, piano exam (!) and eoys. Can't wait for c&d night :D :D :D I think it's gonna be damn fun :D [rocker club!!] I know what phone I want but can the model be released like, now! Or at least sept [: Ahh sleep! |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|