|
Friday, August 22, 2008 @ 20:28
Hello [:
Today was slackkk :D Anyway, the farewell for yu this morning was kinda touching{: haha. She's a really nice girl, gave each of us the class photos we took{: Her uni is so damn ass cool kay ;D And the cake was surprisingly quite nice heheh Had 0% interest in doing lit circle after recess ughh. And I still have to get the questions for the next one D; zzzzzz Then art was laming like mad HAHAHA. And like, I finally got an idea on what to draw. Damn lagged, I know lah tyvm. Who cares lorh, not like I have alot of time After that went to watch the whatever guan cai tai da dong tai xiao thing. It was seriously a bore. I nearly fell asleep ._. Tsk dream house! :D Back to LA SPEECH and HISTORY ASSIGNMENT rahh |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|