|
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @ 23:12
I know what phone I want alr! :D
And I want it nowwwwww :D Omg, it's damn nice hehheheheh. Aiyah anyway shun bian short short post [; Today was slack which is my type HAHA. Drama was lame, cool gang! (rocker gang better -does the rocker sign-LOL) I think it'll be very fun lah, even though I only have one line of one word :D (not like I want more lines) Emo hair! Then dance was uhhhh same lah. Then went back to class to study for bio quiz wtf. Xy Anw quiz was alright [: In fact it was good hahah. Then hist, getting back our papers on friday D: aiyoh, fail then fail lorh. After that was lunch omg so retarded! We rushed down to the canteen and ate while watching the olympics [: Table tennis I think. And they pian pian had to put that whatever shit video which was only noise. zzz Seriously it was damn noisy, eat alr then went to buy balado chips and went to swing :D All got people then at last we went to the one at the security guard there heheh :D So retardedly fun kay :D Swing damn high! Lol. Nothing much interesting after that. As you can see, my life is somewhat pretty boring. [: |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|