|
Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 01:12
WTH XY IS SO DAMN SHIT HILARIOUS :D!
Ahhh just now I tehteh her to let me view her webcam :D Hehhehehe then she intro me to her house even my relative! [the african woman toilet brush thing]. Then just now I told her I'm going to bathe then I expected her to say something like ' wah so late alr then bathe' cause it was 12.30am. But, she said she going to bathe too. -deng- [; And we kept b-ing about obviously that one. Ohman, she is damn a joker :D :D You know you want to talk to her HAHAHA! Okay, bye back to convo! [: XY be glad you are the main focus of my this post! ;D Kay lah, this post is nonsense ._. |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|