Thursday, September 25, 2008 @ 23:35

Lots (I mean lots) of things happened in the days that I did not blog.
Anw I forget alr so nvm hehe
For 21 september post,
happy 2nd birthday Sunny ;Dx33
happy belated birthday Claire! [:

:D Daddy made a hat for Sunny again HAHAH. Eh cause we couldn't find any lorh, went to Pet Safari then they don't even have zzz. Wanted to buy a slice of dog cake for sunny but decided that he would just gobble it down in seconds anw. Lazy to upload picture, afraid that it'll be too cute for your eyes hahahah :P (woo, I should stop being so thick skin like ahem)

Homelearning days. Yeah anyway, I aimed to wake up at 9 for the two days and I did can you believe it. Hahaha, luckily my maid was so noisy. I know what is called no life okay anyway. I realised I could be sleeping instead of studying if not for the radio [: IN SONGS heheh found so many songs I like :D
I love my stitch!!! :D :D :D
Not like that whatever PINKY, eeee. My stitch is so damn darn cute :D awwww hahaha.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv