|
Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 19:15
I not even half way into everything and I'm already sick of it. How great.
No more everything. Yesterday was horrible. School, there wasn't even one interesting subject. Except maybe art but I was half-blind so it doesn't really equates to interesting. But what LKB showed us was interesting[: After school, bass lesson. I'd rather study. I don't like studying and that's exactly what I'm driving at. Keep my results you ass, since you like it so much. You can have it forever till you die. Anyway I'm already immuned to it, not like I will beg you for it hah Today was much nicer[: Woke up late heheheh, then went for blahblahs. And tennis lesson[: Finally it wasn't raining lorh. Hahha there was this girl who is like omgshly |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|