Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 23:26

I woke up at 2 today and I hate myself for that. Wth lah, wasted the whole morning. My alarm rang at 9 and then 10 then 11 and the next thing I knew it was 1.30 blehh.
Dunno ah I should blame who ah who ah, talked to me on the phone until 2am last night tskk! Lol, but it fun hahah [:
Anyway, quickly ate lunch then studied bio hahah. I have no idea how I ended up watching kids central after trying to find something to watch HAHA! Omg it's so sian okay, ecology ._.
Whatever, then did abit of chinese and practised piano. I want to have perfect pitch, cause you can like score in sight singing hahah. Too bad for me I'm kind of tone-deaf lah
Ohyeah, this is the first time I'm online today :D xoxo
I succeeded in not touching the computer man hehehheh, until now. Haha, I like ahnee's blog :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! x33 :D
Hehehe celebrated her birthday yesterday with a cake and some durian mooncake. Dunno lah daddy bought it cause he tasted the free sample and thought that is was nice ahahah[;

I did not do anything over the weekends except sleep and go out. Hurhh how nice if can continue like that.
lifeless.
I shall go youtube now and sleep at 0000! [:


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv