Tuesday, September 2, 2008 @ 22:22

School today, went there so damn early and stoned with siew may at the audi while waiting for xy to come.
Was doing serious stoning then she finally came [: Hahah, then went around to look for a place which is condusive[; for us to study. Yeah and I digested the info on two pages of my bio tb hahaha how great ._.
Then math started wah I was so sian and sleepy at the same time. The best mann. Anw, lunch was kind of fun HAHA :D That thingy did not explode how disappointing.

Okay blah and then it was drama prac. Our group number was, erhm pathetic. So I ended up playing hide and seek behind the hall curtains and sort with xy jy and theo. hahahah so retarded and GAYYY[; Paiseh ah sab heheheh.
Then we played around the hall and practised jumping [caused we just had to jump onto that stone]. :D
Anyway, luckily it wasn't raining so we decided to go to bukit timah nature reserve [:

Went to btp for lunch first. Ate at kfc hehe not like there got alot of choices lah.
Then someone copy what I eat horh, but come to think of it I ordered alot ;P haha then claire kept staring at the chocolates lol.
Ate until nearly-wanted-to puke kind of full then went to the nature reserve.

To summerise everything about the trip there, it was lame and zi high-ing and productive[: and hot and disappointing(esp at the summit) and steep haha.
Anw we reached the summit! [: But like, far off from what I thought it will look like, thought it will be like mt faber's one zzz and still planned to go there to take what emergent and undergrowth and stuffs.
And I was complaining my bag was heavy cause I stupidly brought along my bio tb. hurh
Then xy helped me carry! Yay thankyouuuu :D

Ohyah, got that rock right. Then we tried to climb up and me and pw succeeded hehehe. The other two aiyah, think they PAISEH lah ahahahaha.
I walked back home [: Heheh

[no pictures people sorrayye XD cause I'm really lazy and all so unglam.. ! Hahah]

chi chikopekpek chikopek HAHAH damn hilarious :D :D
2.5hours on the phone last night with xy zi high- juicy gossips ;D


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv