Friday, October 31, 2008 @ 23:15

helloo
two consecutive days w/o the internet is _ ! ok anyway, it wasn't nice. but the stupid mio thing just had to break down on me urghh.

yesterday! went to sentosa for whatever family day ._.
okay, then cause previous night chatted on the phone till near 3am (ahem) so nearly ponned this thing heheh. but I went anw! and it was so fun haha.
reached palawan beach! [: and played volleyball, captain's ball, building sand sculptures (lol) and other random stuffs. crossed that bridge thing then tried to throw the ball from first to forth level hahah. so retarded and obviously, not successful tsk [;
sat in the sun and played twister :D such a pervetic and sadistic game mann hahahhah.
pictures next time[:

can't wait for hols! got damn high during level closure and thought of 8 activites for the hols lol. so shuanggg :D all 8 of them must happen hor! [;
and and that JOHNNY thing in the boarding school is so freaking hilarious :D :D
I wanna buy a Wii! ahh not fair that someone has it

today, was the last day of school, but it didn't feel like that of any sort o.o
mixed feelings, not to any extremes though. and I realised that I do love 209'08 hahah [: I'll miss this class [: class chalet on mon and drama! ;D
x3


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv