Sunday, November 9, 2008 @ 01:23

It's the hols! :D
Ok, I'm lazy haha

Class chalet; 3-5nov

  • cab-ed and met at bb mrt, to think that they were at the other end. so ps! hahah
  • took 20+ stops to tanahmerah and cab-ed to safra resort
  • turned out there was no briefing of any sort, first few to reach there (besides chris)
  • lunch-ed, not really worthed
  • no.9 [:
  • bowling! first time and thanks, I suck at it lol.
  • bbq, ate a raw chicken meat! D;
  • woke up early for _cca. which wasted the whole afternoon lah what the shit.
  • cycling and beach! x3 jump shots ;D
  • learned mahjong
  • movies :D
  • home sweet home :D :D

Choral&drama perf; 6nov

Full-dress rehearsal in the morning! Went quite ok I guess? The happy family one by 210 is so nice {:
Break, went to btp kfc for lunch. Walked around and looked at really random stuffs and went back to school for _ cca. Kena scolded for everything, but like heck o.o
LT1 for make-up etc! Thankyou Denise and JM[: third group to go up on stage and I think it went quite well! :D xoxo to 209!
So shuang after that and just blahblah.
THANKYOU {;

I can't wait to get out of sg! disneyland and shopping! :D
Weekends shopping! :D



Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv