Thursday, November 13, 2008 @ 22:43

nostalgia.

209'08 x33

sheena my first friend in ny I guess since I was allocated beside you on the first day[: I know you can be really crazy hahah. I still rmb once you were so enthu to sing for me over the phone! and all those TLL lessons tgt with claire. laughing at ____'s clothes was damn lol hahaha. even though our friendship sorta drifted after a year, thanks for that one year cause it's pretty not short heh. all the best in nus, God bless [;

christina (dear) haha. I won't say much here but you should know that I mean more than what I say here. thanks really, for sharing loads of different stuffs with me. sometimes even emo talk haha. once we were just talking about eoys and everything on a bench munching on tiger biscuits and balado chips ;D I'll surely miss memories like these. Ily and good luck next year x3 continue being yourself!

jiahui I didn't really like you in sec1 but now I don't care whether you're in melbourne or where but I really miss the times when you were here D; you accompanied me every mon morn cause school starts only at 8.30 and esp during lsc08! hahaha night trail was super fun and retarded thanks for lending me your arm to hold :D ah anw jiayou smart mugger and jay chou is nice hahaha :D x3

peiwei lol crazy duck hahah. thanks for all the fun and craziness in sec2 [: and thanks for teaching me how to go siao and all lol. I'll miss lame-ing with you really cause it's kind of fun to be lame too hehehe. and also reminding each other how many days there are left to eoys and going oh shit i haven't even started and wtv hahahah. and staying up chionging last minute work eh. even though sometimes there are misunderstandings and everything, you've been a superb friend and yeah ily x3 jiayou in sec3 mugger!

elysha funny desk partner (across the aisle) haha. I love all the home ec pracs tgt! haha we're such losers eh not pre-heating the oven beforehand tsk. and I'll wait for the day when you become a chef ;D thanks for entertaining me during boring lessons and zi-highing tgt haha.[; I'll smile heh

jiamin hello I don't like to walk beside you haha. aiyah anw won't say much cause I'll see you next year again! :D

claire haha thanks for going home with me most of the time [: and sorry for calling you the female version of mr bean occasionally lol. you're cool and smart even though you always deny it and I always see you sleeping in the morning haha. I've got a picture you know hahaha aw too bad. I'll miss the lame in you too tgt with pw haha. good luck God bless! [:

theodora I should really thank you the most. thanks for being such a great friend for the past two years [: and surviving all the (boring) lessons tgt hahaha. thanks for being my closest friend in my first two years of sec school life, for ranting to me about anything you had to, I'll be more than willing to hear it. thank God, for letting us be able to share our troubles together, as well as happiness. and also for sharing everything including gossips with me lol and work hard next year okay! ily [: x3 finally, also sorry for any misunderstandings and all.

xiongyue eh, don't think you'll be used to it if I sound so cheesy all of a sudden to you so i shan't say anything HAHA.

sabrina yay I like to walk with you ahahahha. nvm we'll grow tgt :D thanks for being such a cool desk partner for half a year and lending me your notes heh ;P and letting me copy hmwk lol. and yeah sometimes you are scary as in damn hardworking but anyhow, I like you beside me and your laughter lol. continue to ace next year and dun grow taller than me okay heh

gosh all these sound so corny and all but who cares hahah.
i'll really miss sec2 life/305


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv