Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ 20:13

touched down at about 10.30pm sat night and unpacked/youtubed till near 3am whoosh.
watched 10 promises to my dog while flying into hk. [airbus!] that movie was touching shit, even when it was no where near the ending. such that I didn't watch the ending haha. I just listened to random songs on the way back to sg. the plane back was lousier than the plane to hk, they didn't had many movies/albums the first airbus had. oh well

shopping[:
even though it's the winter season and most of the sales are winter clothing, still the shopping in hk rock :D much much better than sg. there are so many shops there that I didn't even know of o.o went to a few malls but harbour city was the best among all I think- that mall is super big lah many things to buy :D. walk until dunno where walk before alr hahah.


(ifc mall)

oceanpark!
haha I think 3rd time going there alr. but there were still many things that we hadn't seen before. took mtr/coach up to oceanpark! heh! I took almost every rides there is there :D except that drop down abyss thing which I won't ever want to ride. and really, 360deg turns are less scarier than steep slopes down. mummy just wouldn't believe that, oh well haha. the space wheel was quite cool too ;D
saw pandas! only then did we realise that we didn't see pandas before lol. they're very cute :D then we went to see jelly fishes and other marine animals. kinda cool too haha. there's this fish the lips damn thick one very funny ;D turtles/tortoises stuck their heads out of the water! :D
played funfair games! really a waste of money. cause I wanted that cute big reindeer toy {; but ofc failed in the end anw boo.
ate macs for lunch- there they sell macs cheap lah.



disneyland!
disneyland was smaller than japan's but still enjoyable! enjoyed this time much more than the previous time in japan. maybe cause of the group time limitations? but anw just tou ru into the disneyworld and can forget about the reality hahahah ;D spent two whole days there cause had one day free :D the performances and everything were really nice and interesting and all the attractions are not roller-coaster exciting neither is it babyish lame, BUT they're all cool and really unique. like stitch(!!) encounter! it's never the same show twice [:
went shopping there too and I really wished I could have everything there haha. bought loads including a stitch! :D I told mummy I wanted a bigger version though it isnt that big lol. don't say stitch is ugly he is cute srsly ;D
and and, the fireworks shooting out from around sleeping beauty's castle at night was really a spectacle and totally rocked. they gave out this glasses thing that you can use to view the fireworks and they would look like angels. very pretty;D and plus the background music ('A Whole New World') how I wish I can witness that scene all over again haha.
I really wanna go to the other disneylands [: [: esp orlando's






the holleywood hotel was cool too. almost everything is mickey themed hahah.

madame tussauds wax muesem, the peak
pretty an eye-opener[: it's all about taking pictures there, so yeah
oh yeah, this tram thing is kinda cool. it really slants


I spent like a hell lot of time on this post. blogger is stupid when it comes to posting pictures.
shall continue some other time yeah.[: rest pictures uploading on picasa soon!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv