|
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 @ 21:02
Hello[:
I realise I keep starting my posts with hello. anw feel like posting all of a sudden but too lazy to continue about hongkong... pictures all uploaded on picasa! so this post will be random? great to have m&d at on leave cause there's something to look forward to everyday :D anyway! went reds to get my hair done ytd! damnnnn my fringe is damn short screw it man D: I think I look like an egyptian/china doll. hope it will grow back before school starts. spent like, 1.30-6pm sitting in the salon. cause mummy wanted me to have this dunno what hair treatment also. had piano lesson then went vivo just now :D lazy to elab. xmas eve tomorrow! heheh can't wait for xmas to come! [thankyou jermaine for the lovely card :D x3] rest of the hols will be packed packed D< movies, last-min shopping, outings! and most imptly, catching up with loved ones ;D all crammed to the last week of hols HAHA. school starting next fri ): why is it so damn fast wtheck. |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|