|
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 @ 19:24
Happy New Year!
Say hello to 2009! I dunno whether to be happy or nostalgic. Aiyah who cares, not like I can change it according to what I prefer -.- I'm too lazy to blog about last week (yeah as usual) so shall start off with this week then[: Monday, Went out to catch yesman at jp. Boring place cause it's those kind of shops. Yes, even though there is alr a jp2 I don't see a difference. Then ended up at the library in which someone was sure she knew where it was when at last it was the ice-cream lady who had to give us the directions tsktsk hahah. And somehow, the staircase landing Daddy came to pick me up then went home for dinner before going down to play tennis :D They changed it to hard courts! Which I think is better lor. Actually I don't really care just that I can play can alr. here are some pictures. ![]() ![]() ![]() I know how screwed my fringe is tyvm._. Tuesday, Shopping with m&d at johor bahru [: for the whole morning/afternoon. Worth shopping there cause the things are cheaper than sg's :D bought stuffs but still haven't got lots of stuffs I need. OH and, went to a big action city and many stitch there! all kinds also have leh Wednesday, Twilight at cine with the other four! [c, jm, pw, xy] [: Met xy and c at woodlands at (supposedly) 11 and jm hopped onto the train at yishun. Heeren, then walked to cineleisure. ljs silver for lunch. man, the chips and coke are so sinful D; didn't finish it in the end. Walked to taka. heheheh :D waited for pw, we bluffed her that the movie starts at 3.30 when it was really an hour later hahahah ;D to think that she rushed here lol. went to take neos then movie. twilight is nice lor, dunno why some pp say not nice. the cullens are so cool haha. esp robert pattinson, he kind of rocks y'know :D feel like reading the book now.. or should I say, move on from chapt 2 hah. went to take neos again. lol take so many times-.- HAHAHA then we tricked c with pw being the mastermind xP claire had to go awhile after the movie, so the rest of us walked to plazasing. and blahblah. at about 8.30 took mrt to woodlands and parents fetched me home [: today was kind of fun :D :D oh well, last day of 2008 must spend properly right! hahaha. k, crapszxzx. and yeah, I don't quite like shoulder bags rawr now my right shoulder is aching like nobody else's business. I'm lazy to scan the neos, so here haha last day of 2008! many reflections, but ofc will not type all here T.T seriously, I think this year was kinda a really good year for me :D School was actually bearable now that I come to think of it. actually it was fun too hahah. aww I'm starting to miss the old school days. then, I picked up tennis with my bro which I must really thank m&d for encouraging us to learn and I will never regret learning cause it's damn fun. ok you should go learn too haha. Friends, are the absolute love x3 thanks all of you for adding on to my good memories with all the fun and laughter you guys brought me [: and for specifically some of you, for enduring the times just before eoys. Family, for all your support in all aspects :D Teachers, for teaching (?) lol. thankyou everyone I know, esp: mummy daddy irvin tini sunny theodora claire peiwei xiongyue jiamin yangjie lois jiahui elysha sabrina jermaine omgroup [: Anyway, I'll miss and at the same time rmb everything that happened in 2008 :D x3 okay. I won't set any new year resolutions while the others are all setting cause I have a gut feeling they won't actually succeed and I don't see a need in setting. Anw, God has it all planned out for us {: So yeah, just 顺其自然 haha. Most imptantly must stay happy :D if not got more white hair. and look like sai Welcoming, 2009 [: shall start the new year off with last-minute shopping [: HAHA -.- whoo long post! |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|