Thursday, January 22, 2009 @ 19:19

CNY hols FINALLY hahahaha
the best
I wonder what's in stall for me this cny. cause it isn't the same every year. like my parents' friends call and invite us to visit then we go lor dun invite then dun go somewhat of that sort. but ofc need to go gm and gp and auntie uncle house lah. no lah anyway every year no one come our house one cause my family like to go to their house not they come. go there can eat free bakua leh hahaha. then dun have to queue to buy yourself
I think I going to china town on sun. to gan shou the cny qi fen there squeeze and smell the sweat of the people and see red colour everywhere and so hot and noisy
and I going to eat big dinner on sat yey

oh I watch the ch8 drama at 9. the tuan yuan fan one and xy say I very aunty to watch that. fine lar, at least I'm a young aunty haha. the ahgong very lame lor always say 'wo shi jing cha, bu yao dong. dong le jiu kai qiang' then he use the pregnancy kit as the gun -.- lame right. but I still watch haha.
today IH was damn funny talking about singlish haha. singlish rocks yey HAHA

my whole body is aching from cca argh. a few minutes ago just start to ache one lor. even I sneeze my stomach muscle also pain. nevermind must must must improve my stamina if not can die from all the pt one.
tried to finish my homework just now but only finished LA cause frankenstein interests me haha. read the ending it's so cool frankenstein wants a girlfriend/wife whatever. jm says frankenstein is actually quite shuai, as in the luke goss in the 2004 movie. yah I dunno lah who cares.

I don't like cny songs all so qian bian one zz. they bo on radio then I switch to english one. torture my ears so ke lian.
eh I feel so random haha. anyway today my maid kept asking me when I wanna eat dinner. cause I come back from cca around 6.30 then ask her help me cook instant noodle she dun want say she cook dinner alr-.- so I took the big (the xtra big one) packet of ruffles and she gave me a 'ee you so greedy' look. and she kept looking at me while I ate and watch tv. more like she looking at the chips cause it's cheese and sour cream flavour very nice one.
after that I started to youtube then she came in every 15 min to ask if I want to eat dinner. so irritating. at last I know is cause she herself wanna eat cause she must eat after me I think haha lame. crap. and just now I tried to do my footnails (lol or whatever) to try the new colour. and wtf it's so ugly and I used tissue to wipe all off but some alr dry and stuck there. aiyah so wasted lar. so people do not buy damn xian yan de colours unless you very aa.
oh and I saw a picture of someone from ahem, se and she looks retarded and I felt kind of disgusted (rhymes eh) but nothing in my stomach for me to puke. hahahahah funny. ps lah I sound so evil.
-.-

tag replies!
vanessa: eh! yeah. and you were damn high during chinese lesson hahah you like all the poems ah or just 捧 the teacher's 场 :D
yangjie: I guai kia one you dunno only. EH HOW CAN YOU INSULT MY STITCH?! hahaha he is so cute you dunno how to see lah pleaseeeee ;D (haha borrow you blog to copy my reply) I started liking him since forever. orh that pink one ah her two hair so ugly
christina: same here! haha monday! [:

bb I go youtube


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv