Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 19:28

cny!

I love cny cause no school + great great great great food :D stuffed myself like a damn pig I tell you. regret much now-.- or maybe not. ok no actually.

cny eve eve went to chinatown to chou re nao. then we saw this cny eve program got the ch8 people all them and they said what "rang wo men jin tian he ni yi qi ying jie niu nian!" then we confused ourselves when is cny eve-.- lame shiatzxz! cny eve went to have reunion dinner :D

mon- went to both side grandparents' house to bai nian. totally finish the bakua with my bro cause we're so deprived of it. and my gm went in to cut more for us haha. then maternal gm house also got bakua but I see alr dun wanna eat liao so sick of it so switched to the pineapple tarts. but aiyah should have ate the one there cause is lim chee guan is good one leh then I ate alot that one is mei zhen xiang. nvm also very nice.
spent whole day there in those two places and I did no gamble at all good girl [: not like some people
then at night went to orchard hotel for dinner :D

no bai nian on tues :D went to watch movie with family, Inkheart. yeah yeah quite a nice show. before the show started ate popcorn like until I got super sick of it again then didn't eat for the rest of the show-.- dun dare drink too much coke also scared I halfway have to go toilet then very mafan. although not that mafan cause sitting near the aisle what but still if miss part of the show then very wasted.
went in manhattan fish market then went out again lol. cause it's really very fishy, too fishy for us. then ate at billy bombers, spent 1.5 hours there :D the setting there very nice lor in the 80s one. maybe I belong there lah i dunno.
then went to some place to see cny stuffs

just came home from dinner at ajisen. before that went to uncle's house to bai nian. before before went to eat gelare at xy's fav place, before before before went for piano but go there then realise actually today no piano-.- first of all today, went to get my new phone haha. pink leh :D at my uncle's house I was busy trying to figure out things about my phone and I dunno how to use it yet-.- someone was super duper lame and stupid lol. and my memory card is lost rawr! plus is ds one leh you know how small it is. maybe can go in my ear

school sucks like shit
:D

tag replies!
jiamin: haha ya lor for you
XY: ahem. I'm replying your tag now happy anot. you finally she de tag ah. eh where got lor I'm a very in the aunty-.- gribbit what bit haha
vanessa: haha damn sian what chi lecture! feel like sleeping. yeah lor we should talk, haha ok :D
irvin: hi
yangjie: missing you like crap, wanna see you!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv