Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @ 23:23

sec3 sucks I don't like leh

so many things to do nowadays. and the math teacher keeps giving us quizzes to do without telling us beforehand. and she's still kind of weird. and chinese lecture dunnid to say lah, saw that people were practically sleeping already. how nice if I also can hor so I think next time must sit with my back facing the front then teacher dunno if I sleeping anot
-.-
LA is super boring btw. he is not even funny sad to say yah. but LA lecture rocks cause can watch frankenstein

Anyway, today I feel like a stupid pig along with that stupid da wei wang jm. she kept tempting me to eat eat and eat today lah. Lunch we were released early then if dun buy food wasted right cause no queue at all
then she also reminded me that there is such thing as twister fries from macs and now I'm craving for it but I can't be bothered to go get it myself

badminton on tues :D someone think she frying egg hit like tossing the egg from the frying pan then shuttle cock (haha) landed into her own court. puuuuu
can't wait for tmr to be over. LA timed trial and physics quiz and cca tmr.

ok byebye good night :D sleep.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv