|
Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ 19:20
No mood to blog, found a random quiz to kill time
Starting time: 7.19pm Name: Adelle Tang Sisters: none Brothers: 1 Shoe size: 6.5 Where do you live: bukit timah Favourite drinks: water, mango tea, coke, milo, soyabean etc Favourite breakfast: don't take breakfast Have you ever been on a plane: yeah Swam in the ocean: nope Fallen asleep at school: kind of Broken someone's heart: don't think so Fell off your chair: yeah Waited for someone to call: yah Saved emails: yes What is your room like: pink, stitch :D What's right beside you: phone, that kuai le de ma yi book, diary, comb What is the last thing you ate: apple Ever had Chicken pox: yes Sore throat: er yah Stitches: yes Broken nose: no Do you believe in love at first sight: maybe Like picnics: yeah Who was/were the last person You danced with: can't rmb Last person who made you smile: laugh, qq ;D You last yelled at: my bro Today, Did you talk to someone you like: yeah Kissed anyone: erhm? Get sick: nope Talk to an ex: none Miss someone: yeah Eat: ... Best feeling in the world: success, having what you want, family warmth Do you sleep with stuffed animals: stitch! What's under your bed: I don't see what's under my bed Who do you really hate: a few What time is it now: 7.31 Random, Is there a person who is on your mind now: yes Do you have any siblings: a bro Do you want children: yeah? Do you smile often: maybe Do you like your hand-writing: no Are your toe nails painted: no Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my parents' What color shirt are you wearing now: grey What were you doing at 7.00 p.m. yesterday: homework I think When did you cry last: last year Are you a friendly person: haha Do you have any pets? yeah Where is the person you have feelings for right now: most probably on earth Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: now? no Do you sleep with the TV on: yes What are you doing right now: this quiz-.- Have you ever crawled through a window: yes Can you handle the truth: depends Are you too forgiving: maybe? Are you closer to your mother or father? mother I guess Who was the last person you cried in front of: myself How many people can you say you've really loved: less than 10 haha Do you eat healthy: heh Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: no ex lahh Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: yah If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: parents, close friends Are you confident: nope 5 things I was doing 5 years ago 1. maple with my bro 2. being lame 3. studying 4. weekly family shopping 5. jogging/cycling with dad 5 things on my to-do list 1. sleep more which leads to, 2. grow taller! 3. improve in piano and tennis 4. make people around me happy 5. be a good girl hahah Snacks I enjoy 1. chocolate 2. ice-cream 3. fries 4. potato chips 5. fast food 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire 1. get a super big wardrobe of new clothes 2. get everything I like on the spot when I see them 3. donate 4. buy my parents a house 5. get my dream house built 5 of my bad points 1. slack 2. over sensitive 3. paranoid 4. thinking that I'll do it tomorrow 5. over-spending ok I kind of regretted starting on this quiz zz. I'm only looking forward to watching frankenstein during LA lect! Tag replies! v, benson, christina, snow, hannah: thankyou ;D! zzy: haha I know you like my blog alot yangjie: I used to be crazy over tomyam last year! but now getting sick of it cause everyday eat hahaha jiaqi: aww it's ok lah you alr sent me sms what, thanks anw! haha really?! I don't rmb leh but I seem the youngest in our group right heh, jiayou to you too!x3 yuanmei: yo yuanmei! wen ting: yeah, it's not weird but more than weird lol v: hello random!! bethany: lol yeah how cool-.- HAHA maybe! zzy: anorexic your head lah. ok then am I supposed to say that school rocks cause there's this zzy person hahaha :D |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|