|
Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 23:06
I don't understand why the weekends last only two days can't the weekdays just switch with the weekends.
I don't like realities cause they're too real for me -.- I don't like him cause he really is an ass urgh I can't wait for cny cause I know it will rock and I get to get away from school for at least some time. On a sidenote, Hana just arrived in sg today :D to think that she texted me right away when she arrived in the airport haha aww. I love them so, so much. tag replies! christina: [: zzy: hello you zzy! yeah stitch is cute what :D yangjie: lol got cool meh. haha you want I can send to you lah :D irvin: NOB. relinked jingying: HAHA yeah sometime she's alright sometimes she's totally not! yangjie: haha I guai kia what. jiayou lah [: bethany: ah beeeeeee! omg those names again haha! yeah gl to you too, we are so lucky jy should be jealous damn shit tired, good night |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|