|
Saturday, January 3, 2009 @ 22:15
Hello,
I guess first day of school was, alright? Perhaps better than what I had expected. Ok lah cause I expected the worst haha-.- So maybe it wasn't that nice afterall. Aiyah k ignore that I dunno what I'm talking about too. Reached school damn early like 6.40 and waited for jm and xy in the morn before we stepped into our classes cause we are kiasus. Then had all the boring particulars check and auditorium talks and all. Anyway, we got two _ for form and co-form teachers. I've already forgotten their names heh but nvm and I didn't even know that they exist as teachers in ny. Games in the later part of the day. They were alright lah, sad that I still can't rmb everyone's names. Hahaha and jm's "Eh, I don't wanna play leh. Let's go sit at the back" was so hilarious that we laughed like siao :D I miss being a sec2! D; Even though school today was okay but still feels kinda empty D: aww |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|