Monday, January 5, 2009 @ 18:51

I must stop commenting with jm! hahah ._.
School is boring with boring teachers D;! They are seriously boring in their own ways can. Ohmannn I always feel like sleeping during lessons. Ahhh jyjy
Anyway, I'm out of everything, finally. Thank God and m&d x33 for this cause I'm getting hell sick of all of them. I will put everything that happened behind me and try not to remember them cause they're nothing worth remembering. I have a challenge of selling my db now. Puuuuuuu :D
(I just can't bear to not see you both anymore D<)

tag replies! [;
jermaine: haha thanks! happy new year too [:
snow: lol why you don't wanna put your real name. aw can't you just promote me to witch now hahah. btw, you're the mugger not me-.- YEAH so damn old I can't accept that fact haha. ok jiayou in 2009 and wish that you excel in everything you do :D will miss the lameness and sickness (?) in you [;
hannah: :D yeah ofc! much better than now lor haha
jingying: yo jingying gay :D haha you can laugh at yourself now
yy: hey, linked! [:
elysha: ELYSHAAAAA:D yes I miss home ec and you! ): I wanna do that again haha! x3
irvin: hey -.-
zzy: lol all your rubbish tags/spams tsk. stop drinking so much water lah you shui tong or what HAHA


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv