Thursday, January 8, 2009 @ 00:34

School isn't getting any better is it? like wth I want my hols back. In fact it's getting worse cause homework's piling in. I can't imagine the days to come.
Most lessons are still boring ttm, maybe except for some which you really have to stay awake or else you'll know nuts. Then math, she can't even teach and thinks we are interested in her personal life story that she has five children and eats last dinner's food and can eat up her lunch in less than 5min gosh. Got one other teacher, not only sick, think he very you mo or what. Aiyah ok I shouldn't be saying stuffs like this cause it has been barely a week zzz
I watched the last 15min of the last episode of the little nonya! hahah. I think I only watched like two episodes or something :D I watched it for fun anyway. But taiwan dramas are still nicer no matter what heh :D

I suddenly have no appetite to consume anything these few days, feel like puking while eating lol o.o! is it a sign of something. Anw, ate tomyam at school today (again lol) with ++ chili and the feeling after that was terrible D; and there was this girl queuing behind us who kept saying "I love tomyam I love tomyam!" like -.- and then there's also this mosquito that loves jm and I so much that it kept coming back to visit us regularly for like two peroid of lessons ._.

I'm missing people! D: D:

Tag replies!
christina: love you! :D
zzy: hahahah why are you here spamming again. yeah so much lah tell me how
jermaine: okay [;
snow: you not sick you trying to bluff who. haha yeah! I bet your class got alot of muggers one lah. ok witches are nothing good anw ahem ;D
yangjie: ahhh I'm missing you like crap too D:
irvin: as if I don't already know lol


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv