Wednesday, February 4, 2009 @ 18:03

half-day today (kind of), tried to discuss LA sia after school but got nothing out of it (again) lol. and I came home to be a nerd cause I feel like being guai all of a sudden and finish up my homework etc. then I unknowingly switched on my comp and started to youtube stupid lah. supposed to finish alot today -.- then I ate lunch and started on my compre and asked xy for the answer to the first qn and slept. zz! then woke up and had tuition. ah why am I recounting my day so boring right. (yes) nvm for myself to read.
yesterday we had chem quiz math quiz bio quiz and the bloody zuo wen siao ah. then at the end of the day I really pity my brain cause he/she/it had to do so much work.

school has been pretty much the same everyday. no jing dian things I can rmb of now to say here so this post will be quite boring I bet. ok not like the other posts are interesting. why am I so humble haha. and see my tagboard, all spammed by the two greatest persons. and I haven't yet pai-ed my mv with her being the stupid lamb lol. so for the time being it's the flh's song. so now I'm very in. right?
I think this week like passed faster than I expected. tmr's thurs and after cca I will be damn happy cause the next day is friday and then I will be even more damn happier cause it's the weekends. but on sun night I will become very emo again cause mon and I hate mon to the shitty core.
oh yah me and jm think it's very funny to say vulgarities/crude stuffs to each other. stuffs like you are shit or you are shit's shit and now she's like shit's shit's shit's shit and I'm shit's shit's shit so in other words, she is my shit HAHA-.- nvm. and we can link anything and everything to something sick :D

I shall go sleep now. but 11.20 only leh. I go watch shows lah bb


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv