Sunday, February 1, 2009 @ 17:13

I found my memory card! and actually is I myself kept it not my mum-.- haha ps lor, I take back what I said in the prev post
nothing much today, just came home from holland(wah I wish) village. wanted to buy the tick collar for sunny cause alot of ticks like to suck his blood. oh and I catch them and squash them and see all the blood they sucked come out :D and make sunny drink it to make sure he doesn't lose any blood haha no lah lame. the ticks like only made of blood and skin and legs. and I just learned from the pet doctor there that got female and male ticks. the female one will grow fatter and fatter from sucking blood then give birth. but the male one just crawl around and don't suck that much blood.

then before that went to marina square for fun, lunch-ed at Han's. then we tried asking the security for a pet shop then the security point point point say turn left or what. at last asked the customer service they say marina sq no pet shop at all-.- stupid lah.

aiyah dun feel like blogging alr. I go pai my own mv now with the lamb.
just wanna say that there is school tomorrow and I'm dreading it like shit.
=.=


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv