|
Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 23:23
Jax; says:
i Love to eat lol do you Love to eat too?? ADELLE/-[c=28]♥[/c] says: i love eating more than you Jax; says: i LOVE sleeping more than you RJM is a pig. then want me to join her also. :D Friday, my luv. today was very slack and I dunno why I very tired. slack because I very tired? zzz. I want to watch the curious case of benjamin button. On thursday night I watch this show called Joshua with my parents. supposed to sleep early that night cause very rare got little homework. but anyway it's something like the omen. very nice to watch. but I think if you scaredy-cat you better not watch so fast 7 weeks of school passed alr. like one more week to obs. dun care about what leeches and sandflies and shit lah just wear alot of layers of socks cause theo said her aunt say by the time the leeches go through the first two layers of socks they very tired alr and won't have anymore energy. wth? lol oh before I forget "On the bus. Going home. With Adelle. ^^ I suddenly got the urge to count my 5-cent coins (cuz last time i counted i had 15). So I took them out of my wallet and entrusted them to dear Adelle. And of course she had to drop two of them :x One of them rolled between the mess of legs of some people -.- Oh and the bus air con was leaking some weird oily stuff. Gross larh! My hands got super oily >.< Anyway. I squatted down to pick up the 5-cent coin haha. If that's not unglam enough, the bus accelerated and I fell backwards and sat plop on the floor =.= with my school bag and everything. SO PAI SEH OK! Then Adelle was laughing like crazy and I was laughing like crazy. Er yes. And I couldn't get up -.- Haha." I xiu shou pang guan-ed. claire very weird. she got to this extend because of a 5cent then cause my ez-link bo lui then my wallet in my bag very ma fan to take out. so she helped me pay first then she say "only 55cents". and maybe her butt all oily after she got up. I go watch ai jiu zhai yi qi now to see xy's fav jiro aka jm's fav monkey aka the person whom I think mouth very weird. dunno how to continue so i shall not. haha byebye |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|