|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 @ 18:47
on yuan xiao jie jm told me there would be an eclipse at 10.38 and xy told me the moon would be at its brightest and roundest at 10.49. eclipse alr then big and bright? O_O I see the moon like same one lor.
today is wednesday which means buying fried wantons :D recess jm and I bought 5 each then not shuang so lunch went down to buy another 10 each. and like so greedy right so we psps. then the auntie was like "mei guan xi, ni men shuo" hahaha. what to do jm is really very greedy one. SIL is actually quite interesting. at least won't make me sleep lah. then theo said she nearly lol-ed when she saw me sitting beside alicia(wong) in the audi ytd. plus I realised I have stupid/weird/qian bian/boring ttmmmmmm teachers. esp during bio spa today like wth. she is such an ass -.- sleep during assembly some more -.- -.- -.- dumb shit. finally went home with yj today :D she very cool lor. at least te is fun yeah. and found out that one of the new db junior transferred from tennis-.- stupid (dun mean to imply anything kthx) tmr is thurs! eh quite fast leh. I suddenly can't wait for cca :D oh maybe cause I will be very happy after that and the cycle continues. but tmr skipping chem leh, so not worth to skip. should skip like LA or chinese or something of that sort aka lessons which are very worth to skip. I lost my id photos. or at least that's what I think. blah the thing is that I don't get how it got lost. all because of that lamb say what take out exchange and see see then after that say dun want alr. rawr. next time dunnid see lah just stare into each other's face the best confirm won't lose anything have to start on nyaa soon! rawr so ma fan. going to do hospital work with claire. she say just go there pump balloons (?!?!) and usher people for some party thing, wth? so slack :D ok wtv, need to complete damn IH now. zzz |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|